At present all office documents or other important documents are mostly sent in PDF file format. Files are compressed in this format. It can be easily moved anywhere because the file is light. We use PDF files almost daily. However, the biggest problem with PDF files is that most PDF files cannot be edited.
If you want to edit something in the file, you need to convert the PDF file to Word file. However, many people do not know how to convert PDF files to word files. Today we will tell you a very simple way to convert a PDF file into a Word document. Let’s find out.
How to Convert a PDF File into a Word Document?
- First you type http://www.hipdf.com in a web browser like Google chrome Browser, Microsoft Edge Browser, Firefox Browser etc.
- Visit hipdf.com web page and click pdf to Word option.
- Here you need to click the Choose File option.
- A dialog box can be seen here. Next, you need to go to the PDF file that you want to convert to the Word file and select it.
- Once the PDF file is successful uploaded, you click on the ‘Convert’ button.
- With the help of this website, your file will be converted from PDF to Word document.
- You must click on the download after your file is converted to the word document.
- Now you can make any changes here as you wish.
You may also like this: