Amazon today back with a new Amazon Sony Speakers Quiz where users can answer some simple questions for a chance to win Sony Speakers. The Amazon OnePlus 8 Pro Quiz is live on today 8.00 AM to 12 PM noon and requires you to answer 5 easy questions based on geography, general knowledge & more.
If you get all the answers right, you can win the Sony Speakers Quiz. The Amazon Sony Speakers quiz began on September 29, 2020 and will run today 12.00 noon. You have enough time to take part in the Amazon Sony Speakers quiz. The lucky winners will be finally announced on today 12.00 P.M (Noon).
[Don’t forget to Search: Mewniy Amazon Quiz]
Amazon Sony Speakers Quiz Answers is here
Q1.Copenhagen is the capital of which country?
Q2. The first fully solar-powered airport in the world is in India. Which city can you find it in?
Q3. The 2006 film, The Namesake, starring Tabu and Irfan Khan is based on a novel of the same name. Who is the author of that novel?
Answer: Jhumpa Lahiri
Q4. Who out of the following is NOT an Indian fashion designer?
Answer: Ravi Ruia
Q5. What is the capital city of Mizoram?
How to participate Amazon Ray Ban Sunglass Quiz Contest
To participate in the Amazon Pay Balance quiz, you must completed the below requirements:
1. The Amazon pay balance quiz is only available on the mobile app like Android & iOS devices and not available amazon website. So make sure you have downloaded the Amazon India application on your android or iOS devices.
2. The next step is to log into your Amazon app account or sign up amazon account if you are a new user .
3. Once you are signed on in, then you need to head over to the ‘FunZone’ section of the app. Now find Amazon Sony Speakers Quiz.
4. Now, click on Amazon Sony Speakers quiz Banner.
5. Answer all the 5 simple questions for a chance to be the lucky winner.
Amazon Quiz Contest Eligible Criteria: visit here