Amazon today back with a new Kookaburra Cricket Bat Quiz where users can answer some simple questions for a chance to win Kookaburra Cricket Bat. The Amazon Kookaburra Cricket Bat quiz is live on today 8.00 AM to 12 PM noon and requires you to answer 5 easy questions.
If you get all the answers right, you can win the Kookaburra Cricket Bat. The Amazon Kookaburra Cricket bat quiz began on 18th September and will run today 12.00 noon. You have enough time to take part in the Amazon Kookaburra Cricket bat quiz. The lucky winners will be finally announced on today 12.00 P.M (Noon).
[Don’t forget to Search: Mewniy Amazon Quiz]
Amazon Kookaburra Cricket Bat Quiz Answers is here
Question-1. Name India’s longest serving warship, decommissioned three years back, which will soon be dismantled in Gujarat.
- INS Shivalik
- INS Satpura
- INS Viraat
- INS Satyadri
Answer: INS Viraat
Question-2. According to Forbes, who recently became the first person ever to be worth $200 billion?
- Jeff Bezos
- Elon Musk
- Mukesh Ambani
- Bill Gates
Answer: Jeff Bezos
Question-3. By beating Bradley Kahn in the US Open first round, who became the first Indian male to win a Grand Slam singles match in 7 years?
- Yuki Bhambri
- Sumit Nagal
- Rohan Bopanna
- Ramkumar Ramanathan
Answer: Sumit Nagal
Question-4. Blackout, the British motorcycle manufacturer CCM’s new edition of Spitfire bikes, pays tribute to which upcoming Marvel film?
- The Eternals
- Thor: Love and Thunder
- Black Widow
- Guardians of Galaxy 3
Answer: Black Window
Question-5. Robert Finster plays the title role in a 2020 Austrian-German crime television series, re-imagining whose life?
- Isaac Newton
- Napoleon Bonaparte
- Stephen Hawking
- Sigmund Freud
Answer: Sigmund Freud
How to participate Amazon Kookaburra Cricket bat quiz contest
To participate in the Amazon Kookaburra cricket bat quiz, you must completed the below requirements:
1. The Amazon Kookaburra cricket bat quiz is only available on the mobile app like Android & iOS devices and not available amazon website. So make sure you have downloaded the Amazon India application on your android or iOS devices.
2. The next step is to log into your Amazon app account or sign up amazon account if you are a new user .
3. Once you are signed on in, then you need to head over to the ‘FunZone’ section of the app. Now find Amazon Kookaburra cricket bat quiz.
4. Now, click on Amazon Kookaburra cricket bat quiz.
5. Answer all the 5 simple questions for a chance to be the lucky winner.
Amazon Quiz Contest Eligible Criteria: visit here
Participate more quiz: Amazon Quiz Answers 12th September 2020 -Prize to Won Ray-Ban sunglasses